Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Cookies used on this site include
· Third party cookies relating to the social media links on the website
· Session cookies which may work on some people’s devices to keep products in their basket
· Secure cookies which can be to encrypt data and make Ecommerce checkout more secure.
For further information visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Image Creations, its customers or its content suppliers and protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Image Creations and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of Image Creations. If you have any queries please message us: email@example.com and we will endeavour to resolve them.
GDPR Compliance Statement – Prepared 11/05/2018
(Statement on behalf of Image Creations, a division of East Midlands Leisurewear Ltd)
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) comes into force across the European Union on 25th May 2018 and brings with it the most significant changes to data protection law in two decades. Based on privacy by design and taking a risk-based approach, the GDPR has been designed to meet the requirements of the digital age.
The 21st Century brings with it broader use of technology, new definitions of what constitutes personal data, and a vast increase in cross-border processing. The new Regulation aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU; affording individuals stronger, more consistent rights to access and control their personal information.
East Midlands Leisurewear are committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. We have always had a robust and effective
data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR and the UK’s Data Protection Bill.
East Midlands Leisurewear are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our remit and in developing a data protection regime that is effective, fit for purpose and demonstrates an understanding of, and appreciation for the new Regulation. Our preparation and objectives for GDPR compliance have been summarised in this statement and include the development and implementation of new data protection roles, policies, procedures, controls and measures to ensure maximum and ongoing compliance. We aim to be as transparent as possible, so if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Data Subject Rights
In addition to the above, to ensure that individuals can enforce their data protection rights, we provide the individual with the option to request information about: –
· What personal data we hold about them
· The purposes of the processing
· The categories of personal data concerned
· The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
· How long we intend to store your personal data for
· If we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
· The right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
· The right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
· The right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances
Information Security & Technical and Organisational Measures
East Midlands Leisurewear takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures, including SSL, access controls, practices and restrictive measures.
Data Storage Examples:
Customer details when ordering goods, (online or direct i.e. in shop, via email, in person) including; name, organisation name, address, email address, contact number
· Stored for: order liaison – quick communications/updates
Customer details when requesting quotations or competition prizes including; name, organisation name, address, email address, contact number
· Stored for: potential order liaison and delivery updates
Email addresses on dedicated secure spreadsheets and mailing accounts when the customer is included in B2B marketing communications.
· Stored for: marketing purposes – unless opted out
· We have recently emailed all contacts on the current lists asking for permission to continue using the said practices and provided an option to unsubscribe (May 2018)
· Customer information obtained from will be stored for up to an infinite time unless the individual has requested the removal of such details.
· It is likely that after a period of 5 years without contact East Midlands Leisurewear will remove and destroy this data.
All other customer details when an individual has requested to be added to marketing communications (this can be through various sources – i.e. tournament stands, social media, in person)
Online customer details are stored on secure servers based in the UK which are backed up daily.
Data Storage Examples – what we won’t store:
Customer bank details after a transaction has taken place. This will be safely destroyed immediately after.
Customer email addresses for marketing communications (i.e. on marketing lists) if the customer has opted out of marketing promotions.
Customer order details if the individual has requested for these to be removed once the order has been processed.
East Midlands Leisurewear aim to be transparent with all data handled and every customer retains the option for their details to be removed at any time. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org